- Target Sets & Kits
- 80mm Trajectory Targets
80mm Trajectory Targets
Designed to slide onto standard ¼" trajectory rods (not included) these 80mm targets are extremely lightweight and allow you to document trajectory paths in your scan data. We ship 8 or 12 of these in a simple plastic crate, along with an ample supply of O-rings to hold them in place. Their extreme light weight keep them from altering the rods angle, while their size allows them to be picked up from a reasonable distance.
We can also supply magnetic base aluminum rods that you can mount the targets onto so they can also be used as standard scanning targets in ceiling work, vehicle interiors, or other reconstruction scenarios. Rods have a high strength rare-earth magnet, and are app 10" long to hold the target out away from the surface of the object so they can be "erased" from the data more easily. These also can make these smaller targets more useful in tight spaces, above ceilings, or scanning mechanical equipment.
Note: separate software is necessary to do trajectory or other analysis. We sell the targets only -
Photos courtesy AI2-3D.com / Eugene Liscio
- Diameter 80 mm (approx. 3")
- Made of plastic with high quality polyurethane paint
- Each target has a ¼” ID fibreglas tube installed thru center to allow it to be mounted onto standard trajectory rods (not included)
- Each target is extremely lightweight to minimize the possibility of rod deflection
- Includes 1 bag of 100 o-rings to hold targets on trajectory rods
- Optional set of magnetic base rods available to facilitate use for other applications
- Case dimensions: 15” x 11” x 10” - shipping weight app. 4 lbs.