250mm Target Sphere
The 250mm target offers excellent range for large scan areas with minimal targeting. These come with our special combo survey style base, which has a ⅝-11 thread allowing the target to be mounted on tribrachs or survey/builders tripods. But they also come with a screw on magnetic base, so they can still be used with our blue discs and standard camera tripods. We ship these with metal mini-tripods, so they can be used stably and securely on the ground. These give long ranges and great flexibility for different workflows.
A single 250mm (app. 10") Koppa Target with combo survey and magnetic base, in cotton handling bag, with ¼-20 camera tripod adapter and metal mini camera tripod.
Shipped in a cardboard box.
A 3 pack of the above, shipped in a heavy-duty storage crate.
- Diameter 250 mm (approx. 10 in.)
- Precision hard plastic shell with specially applied coating making them nearly unbreakable
- Includes 2” precision survey base with ⅝-11 thread, and threaded magnetic base insert, handling bag, camera tripod adapter and mini metal camera tripod
Areas of application:
- Excellent long range spherical targets for larger jobs
- Precision survey base offers seamless integration into other workflows