Koppa-Tuff 250mm Target Sphere
The 250mm target offers excellent range for large scan areas with minimal targeting. These come with our special combo survey style base, which has a ⅝-11 thread allowing the target to be mounted on tribrachs or survey/builders tripods. But they also come with a screw on magnetic base, so they can still be used with our blue discs and standard camera tripods. We ship these with metal mini-tripods, so they can be used stably and securely on the ground. These give long ranges and great flexibility for different workflows. All bodies are sprayed with our KoppaTuff coating, making them almost unbreakable, but leaving the surface slightly textured.
A single 250mm (app. 10") Koppa Target with combo survey and magnetic base, in cotton handling bag, with ¼-20 camera tripod adapter and metal mini camera tripod.
Shipped in a cardboard box.
A 3 pack of the above, shipped in a heavy-duty storage crate.
- Diameter 250 mm (approx. 10 in.)
- Precision hard plastic shell with specially applied coating making them nearly unbreakable
- Includes 2” precision survey base with ⅝-11 thread, and threaded magnetic base insert, handling bag, camera tripod adapter and mini metal camera tripod
Areas of application:
- Excellent long range spherical targets for larger jobs
- Precision survey base offers seamless integration into other workflows